Source: GettyImages – Stone – Adrianna Williams
For today’s branding focus, I picked this interview of Rosie Davis (CEO of a London based agency) by Les Assorties.
There are a few basics you can understand and sort out before going to a PR agency:
- Stay consistent through all the media and packaging used, from the message you express to the color you choose.
- Know your customer, be where they are, read what they read and understand their lifestyle.
- Focus on good imagery
- Target your social media content to your customers
- Provide a value added and give people a reason to visit your website
- Do not underestimate the power of Instagram in terms of PR Channel