Source: GettyImages – Stone – Adrianna Williams
For today’s branding focus, I picked this interview of Rosie Davis (CEO of a London based agency) by Les Assorties.
There are a few basics you can understand and sort out before going to a PR agency:
- Stay consistent through all the media and packaging used, from the message you express to the color you choose.
- Know your customer, be where they are, read what they read and understand their lifestyle.
- Focus on good imagery
- Target your social media content to your customers
- Provide a value added and give people a reason to visit your website
- Do not underestimate the power of Instagram in terms of PR Channel
GIFT: GET ACCESS TO THE PINK DIAMOND
For the emerging designers who feel blocked and don't know how to move their fashion business forward. Suitable for beginners and advanced emerging designers. Offered by Fashion FXF.
>> SIGN UP NOW <<
THE FASHION BUSINESS PLAN
For the emerging designers who don't feel comfortable with business and numbers and want to learn the smart strategies to be visible, build a solid profitable fashion business in an easy way. Fillable templates and a step-by-step workbook included. Suitable for beginners and advanced emerging designers.
>> GET THE FASHION BUSINESS PLAN NOW <<
WAITLIST: THE ICONIC FASHION BRAND ACCELERATOR
For the emerging designers who want to want to get quick regular LIVE guidance to help them get their business revenues unstuck. Group calls, suitable for medium and advanced emerging designers.
>> SUBSCRIBE TO THE WAITLIST <<
THE 1:1 SCALE UP INTENSIVE
For the emerging designers who want an exclusive experience with regular 1:1 business coaching sessions and an approach tailored to their business goals. Suitable for medium and advanced emerging designers.
>> JOIN THE 1:1 SCALE UP INTENSIVE PROGRAM <<