Source: GettyImages – E+ – CoffeeAndMilk
it’s been observed for a few years now: online retail sales are regularly growing. An estimated +17% in Europe and +14% in the United States was lately announced for 2016.
Hence for those who sell online, optimizing your shopping website becomes a key priority. Improving the customer experience in a user friendly platform and keeping bringing value added are critical in order to generate sales.
This 1608 Creatives article provides excellent advice on how to upgrade your online shop.
- The choice of the online sales platform – Brands usually move to bigger platforms once their sales are increasing. However it is recommended to switch platform once your brand is profitable and when you have a good feeling of what your customers like. Besides, whichever the platform, you should always tailor it to your brand to make it look professional.
- How to transition in your website? – This paragraph lists up what a menu should provide to smooth the experience on your website.
- Things to expand your shopping site – In the same spirit of enhancing customers’ experience, a few add-ons are much appreciated: lookbooks, grouped collections especially if there are different product categories and highlighting new arrivals.
- Items that should be included in your customer support page are a size Guide, Terms & Conditions, Returns & Exchanges, Billings & Shipping, General Asked Questions, Other (Important “Knows” about your brand and its policy)
- Your online shop should be customized to your brand – it is recommended to hire a web designer and a graphic designer to help you do that.
4 additional ways to showcase your brand uniquely – Curate gifts, a highlighted separate sales section, a lifestyle blog, must-haves picked by owners, customers or brand ambassadors.
To receive more sales related articles and fashion designer tools, follow us
GIFT: GET ACCESS TO THE PINK DIAMOND
For the emerging designers who feel blocked and don't know how to move their fashion business forward. Suitable for beginners and advanced emerging designers. Offered by Fashion FXF.
>> SIGN UP NOW <<
THE FASHION BUSINESS PLAN
For the emerging designers who don't feel comfortable with business and numbers and want to learn the smart strategies to be visible, build a solid profitable fashion business in an easy way. Fillable templates and a step-by-step workbook included. Suitable for beginners and advanced emerging designers.
>> GET THE FASHION BUSINESS PLAN NOW <<
WAITLIST: THE ICONIC FASHION BRAND ACCELERATOR
For the emerging designers who want to want to get quick regular LIVE guidance to help them get their business revenues unstuck. Group calls, suitable for medium and advanced emerging designers.
>> SUBSCRIBE TO THE WAITLIST <<
THE 1:1 SCALE UP INTENSIVE
For the emerging designers who want an exclusive experience with regular 1:1 business coaching sessions and an approach tailored to their business goals. Suitable for medium and advanced emerging designers.
>> JOIN THE 1:1 SCALE UP INTENSIVE PROGRAM <<