Source: The Goddess Guide
today’s Goddess Guide success story will be focussed on Paul Smith.
I chose him because I admire him. Firstly because fashion wasn’t what he was supposed to do at the beginning. As you probably know, he wanted to be a professional cyclist but an injury made him reconsider his original plans. Then he’s a hard worker, he started very small, selling T-shirts at music gigs.
Here is some wisdom for fashion designers he shares in the article:
- Never be motivated by money: money isn’t and shouldn’t be a designer’s motivation
- Think Service! I like the way he describes the customer experience in the video.
- Try and have stability and support at home it limits fear and makes for brave business decisions.
- Treat everyone equally. Everyone is interesting and inspiring in some way.
- ‘Staying true to who you are is essential from the beginning.
- Take as much as you must to make something unique and original (while respecting professional deadlines of course).
I hope you will like it as much as I did