Source: The Goddess Guide
today’s Goddess Guide success story will be focussed on Paul Smith.
I chose him because I admire him. Firstly because fashion wasn’t what he was supposed to do at the beginning. As you probably know, he wanted to be a professional cyclist but an injury made him reconsider his original plans. Then he’s a hard worker, he started very small, selling T-shirts at music gigs.
Here is some wisdom for fashion designers he shares in the article:
- Never be motivated by money: money isn’t and shouldn’t be a designer’s motivation
- Think Service! I like the way he describes the customer experience in the video.
- Try and have stability and support at home it limits fear and makes for brave business decisions.
- Treat everyone equally. Everyone is interesting and inspiring in some way.
- ‘Staying true to who you are is essential from the beginning.
- Take as much as you must to make something unique and original (while respecting professional deadlines of course).
I hope you will like it as much as I did
GIFT: GET ACCESS TO THE PINK DIAMOND
For the emerging designers who feel blocked and don't know how to move their fashion business forward. Suitable for beginners and advanced emerging designers. Offered by Fashion FXF.
>> SIGN UP NOW <<
THE FASHION BUSINESS PLAN
For the emerging designers who don't feel comfortable with business and numbers and want to learn the smart strategies to be visible, build a solid profitable fashion business in an easy way. Fillable templates and a step-by-step workbook included. Suitable for beginners and advanced emerging designers.
>> GET THE FASHION BUSINESS PLAN NOW <<
WAITLIST: THE ICONIC FASHION BRAND ACCELERATOR
For the emerging designers who want to want to get quick regular LIVE guidance to help them get their business revenues unstuck. Group calls, suitable for medium and advanced emerging designers.
>> SUBSCRIBE TO THE WAITLIST <<
THE 1:1 SCALE UP INTENSIVE
For the emerging designers who want an exclusive experience with regular 1:1 business coaching sessions and an approach tailored to their business goals. Suitable for medium and advanced emerging designers.
>> JOIN THE 1:1 SCALE UP INTENSIVE PROGRAM <<