Source: Gettyimages – FilmMagic Axelle/Bauer-Griffin
- Be a perfectionist. I know he says perfectionism is something you’re born with but you must learn to be demanding with yourself, the quality of the pieces and services you sell.
- Use your intuition: Tom Ford is all about sensing the mood in the world and adapting his collections to that ambiance. He has a real understanding of historical and economic trends and how to translate that into design.
- Develop a personality: Tom Ford used his knowledge in architecture to understand that everything has a logic, a balance, a vocabulary from the use of a material to the choice of a certain color. That enabled him to give a true personality to his clothes.
- Learn to communicate with people through your creations. Tom Ford loves to see how people incorporate his design to their look, not a total look as presented in his fashion shows but a part of their personality. He loves the idea of bringing joy to people.
- Do the best you can do each time: Choose the best fabric you can. Do the best stitching you can do.
GIFT: GET ACCESS TO THE PINK DIAMOND
For the emerging designers who feel blocked and don't know how to move their fashion business forward. Suitable for beginners and advanced emerging designers. Offered by Fashion FXF.
>> SIGN UP NOW <<
THE FASHION BUSINESS PLAN
For the emerging designers who don't feel comfortable with business and numbers and want to learn the smart strategies to be visible, build a solid profitable fashion business in an easy way. Fillable templates and a step-by-step workbook included. Suitable for beginners and advanced emerging designers.
>> GET THE FASHION BUSINESS PLAN NOW <<
WAITLIST: THE ICONIC FASHION BRAND ACCELERATOR
For the emerging designers who want to want to get quick regular LIVE guidance to help them get their business revenues unstuck. Group calls, suitable for medium and advanced emerging designers.
>> SUBSCRIBE TO THE WAITLIST <<
THE 1:1 SCALE UP INTENSIVE
For the emerging designers who want an exclusive experience with regular 1:1 business coaching sessions and an approach tailored to their business goals. Suitable for medium and advanced emerging designers.
>> JOIN THE 1:1 SCALE UP INTENSIVE PROGRAM <<